Recruitment and hiring are cornerstones of any growing business. Whether you’re developing an agency from the ground up or looking to bring fresh talent into an established organization, it’s important to find people with the right skills and attitude to push your business forward.
In building our agency, March co-founder Cheryl Gale and Vice President Liz Swenton Hosman have frequently tweaked their recruitment approach and philosophy in order to find and attract the right talent. In this episode of Hacks and Flacks, they share their perspectives on recruiting and hiring for a PR agency, along with tips for first-time agencies looking to build their team, and advice for aspiring PR and marketing pros hoping to get hired.
- Connect with Cheryl on LinkedIn to get her thoughts on developing a PR agency: linkedin.com/in/cagale/
- Connect with Liz on LinkedIn to learn about opportunities at March: linkedin.com/in/lizswenton/
- Follow Hacks and Flacks on Twitter: @hacksflacks
- Follow Hacks and Flacks on Instagram:@hacksflacks
- Follow our Facebook Fan Page: Hacks and Flacks Podcast
- Follow March Communications on Twitter:@MarchComms
- Visit the M+PR Nonsense blog: MarchComms.com/blog